blogging because.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

find your voice

'Find your voice.'
Succinct in literal terms, the subtext of these three words have carried a great meaning for me since High School. As you know (blah blah blah) I am a political science graduate and have never had an issue stirring the pot. That said, I was a little apprehensive to be the mouth piece in South Korea that I am in Canada. I feared that this conservative community would not appreciate my often 'colourful' attitude. Perhaps this is why I became a blogger, an outlet for me to empty my brain of all my opinions a few times a month. Speaking to others that share my same pleasure in writing, I realized I was missing out on many other opportunities to 'find my voice' and so I stumbled across Busan e-FM. The show I am involved with is called See The World extending to an audience all around Asia Pacific. The link below is an introductory clip where I briefly address three cultural differences. Up next, I am planning to work with the station on stories that cover anything from international current events to a 'how to survive in...'. I am really looking forward to this partnership and building my personal portfolio. 

Please click [2011-03-24] See The World. After the download is complete, scroll to 28:30 minutes. I hope you get a kick out of the it!

No comments:

Post a Comment