The above paragraph sounds like a well rehearsed answer, but what lies in the subtext are the anxieties I have about the unknown. When I can't make sense of my feelings, I usually look to the internet and self medicate. Arguably the worst thing to for oneself (so Cancer of me). Today Google connected me with an astrology site, that assured me that my emotional flux is characteristic of my zodiac sign. Phew. What is more:
- Cancers need to feel like they are making a difference, however small, in order to feel content.
- Cancers dig house parties.
- Cancers are prone to poor eye sight.
- Cancers love pillow talk.
- Cancers reaction to confrontation is directly proportionate to how thick their shell is.
I guess, whatever will be, will be.